If you want to hypnotize your humans, here are some impawtent tips on how to successfully do so!
1. Use your eyes. Your eyes have so much communication potential. This tip is especially helpful if your eyes are very large or a rich brown color, but the peeps can't seem to resist any doggy eyes. Proudly flash your eyes at your peeps and hope for the best.
2. Use your voice. Barking is just annoying to the peeps and they'll think you're nothing but a spoiled brat. Instead, do little whimpers and barking that sounds like you're talking. You know, like Huskies do.
3. Use your paws. While whining and flashing those precious eyes, lift your paw a little bit or wave it in the air for that extra cuteness factor.
4. Use your tail. You could wag your tail so the peeps will feel bad not giving you what makes you happy. If you're trying to hypnotize your peeps to give you a treat, maybe a toy, or an extra walk, they'll think twice about saying no to you. Also, tucking your tail will make them think you're the saddest dog on the planet and you won't survive without that extra bacon bit.
5. Use touch. If you rub against your peep, or even lightly touch them with your paw, they'll feel warm inside and want to give you what you want from them. We give them affection, they have to pay us back somehow. Maybe with that treat you want!
6. Emphasize what you want. Maybe the peeps aren't one hundred percent sure what you want, or are completely clueless! That's when you make eye contact with the object (toy, treat, etc.) and then look at your peep so they understand what you want them to do for you. If you want a walk, look at the door or your leash and then look at your peep.
Personally I've found all of these techniques to be very successful and I hope you do, too!
Pee. S. I've got my brown eyes flashing for lots of communication in the photo below! Also, you might notice that it looks like I have no tail because I'm wagging it so fast. Begging game strong!