To start off, let me Google the definition of commitment for the most accurate results: the state or quality of being dedicated to a cause, activity, etc.
Well said! So, being committed means not taking a responsibility lightly. It means being loyal to whatever you're doing or whatever you're assigned to do. It makes doing your absolute best and taking your responsibility or objective seriously. Okay, so let's list some ways my mom shows commitment in her life.
- She studies hard and works hard on her schoolwork.
- She always looks out for me.
- She helps her siblings with school and other things.
My mom has some commitment I guess, but I'm the real deal. Here are some ways I'm committed!
- I work hard to beg for my meals from my mom every day.
- I've trained my mom to take me for two long walks each day.
- I do whatever I can to scare annoying tree rats out of my yard.
- I spend countless hours destuffing my toys.
- I always stay close to my mom and I'd protect her with my life if needed.
Okay, so my mom is saying that even though I'd protect her and do anything for her, she's the one who's committed because she's the one who feeds me and walks me and spends time with me and trains me each day. However, we all know I'm the one who trained my mom to feed me twice a day and I'm the one who taught my momma to heel! Jeez louise, the humans try to take credit for everything!
Because this is a Campaigns With Christmas post, of course I'll tell you how commitment is impawtent if I become mayor of Blogville.
- I'll work hard to make sure Blogville is a safe and happy place.
- I'll ensure all my pals are happy and enjoying Blogville.
- I'll stay loyal till the very end.
- I'll work long hours in my luxurious mayoral office.
- I won't be satisfied until everyone else is satisfied.
Well, I hope you enjoyed this post! I also hope this post has helped you see that I'm a very committed dog. Oh, and before you go, I just wanted to say I still need one more blog follower (with the Google gadget on my sidebar) until I do my dog product giveaway! If you aren't a follower already, go ahead and become one today!
Until next time...have a pawsome day!