Christmas here! I hope you all had a safe 4th of July. Anyway, I might do this every month or at least whenever I feel like it, but I decided to put together a post of the top ten comments on my blog in the past month or so. Go ahead and see if one of yours made the list! I know two little dogs who always leave the funniest comments...BOL! These ten comments are in no particular order. Enjoy!
10. Oh Christmas....you'll make a courageous mayor....I just know it! Wags, Oreo
Why I chose this comment: I'm so glad to have so much support in my run for office!
9. What a very loving post...you do bring lots of love and thoughtfulness to Blogville, Christmas! Smileys! Dory, Arty, Jakey and Bilbo
Why I chose this comment: I'm so glad peeps are enjoying my posts!
8. YOUR BADGE IS VERY EYE CATCHING. WE really like it. The Camp Pain fur Mayor is really heating up now. Just like the WEATHER. HOT HOT HOT -from Frankie and Ernie
Why I chose this comment: After designing a candy date badge, I'm glad many peeps liked it.
7. Excellent! Bravo! Blogville is a beautiful and peaceful place for sure and you would make a most gracious mayor, Christmas! Hugs to you and your mom. -Oz The Terrier
Why I chose this comment: Again, the support is overwhelming!
6. WAY TO GO CHRISTMAS.... you did an Excellently OUTSTANDING Job on this post...
P E A C E the bestest word in the whole UNIVERSE... and you are SOOOOO right...
BLOGVILLE = PEACE -Frankie and Ernie
Why I chose this comment: Another F & E comment! Blogville is a place of peace, and I'm glad to see many who want to keep it that way.
5. Christmas.....did you get caught with your paw in the cookie jar?
Hugs madi your bfff
Why I chose this comment: This comment was on a photo I posted of me in my crate. Even though I wasn't caught eating cookies, I still thought this comment was funny...after I got out of the cage, of course.
4. Chris(tmas) G R E A T answers. MOL MOL lifting your leg on vertical things you are such a Dachshund!!
Hugs madi your bfff
Why I chose this comment: Another comment from Madi! Everyone knows Dachshunds are a pain to housebreak, and I thought this comment was quite funny.
3. Lots of information to take in there, Christmas! Sounds like you're the perfect dog for your forever family. We love the term Doxidore....BOL! -Bella, Roxy, and Macdui
Why I chose this comment: Everything about this comment is pawsome!
2. that are wonderful photos... we feel the same here, we are dog-people but we love cats too... our feline friends are beautiful and they deserve all our love :o) -Easy
Why I chose this comment: I'm glad the adoptable cat bios my mom has been sharing have been touching the hearts of my friends!
1. A fella has to catch a nap when he can!
Murphy & Stanley
Why I chose this comment: Because napping is the best!
That's all for now! Enjoy your day!